Our REAL preserved baby breath are artfully arranged with popular accompanying flowers/roses and makes for a perfect table piece. All placed in our one of a kind pink minimalist vase and tied with a white ribbon, our peserved flowers can last for years with proper care and are a wonderful sight!
Bring a smile to your special loved ones today with our baby breath bouquet!
Preserved Flower Bouquet Sizing & Measurements :
Height: 20 cmWidth: 10cm
All measurements are a close approximate estimates
Why Choose Preserved Flowers?
✓ LONG LASTING – Most dried or preserved flowers can last up to 3 years.
✓ LOW MAINTENANCE – No need for watering, care or trimming of stems.
✓ ALLERGY FREE – Dried or preserved flowers have no pollen so it doesn't trigger common allergies.
✓ SEASONAL MIX – Preserved flower choices are available all year round (not limited to seasonal blooms)
✓ PAIRS WELL WITH ESSENTIAL OIL – Unlike fresh flower blooms, dried or preserved flowers are great when combined with aromatherapy, using essential oil blends to scent the bouquet arrangement.
How to care for my dried or preserved flowers?
Store away from strong sunlight and damp areas, the bouquet can be kept for up to 1-2 years.
- No watering is required! It would do more harm than good to the delicate rose and flowers!
- Store away from strong sunlight and damp areas. With proper placement, the bouquet will last at least 1 - 2 years.
- Clear off dusty bouquet over time using a soft brush or use a hairdryer with low power setting to blow off dirt & dust collected over time.
Add On Options:
Alternative Flower bouquet & Fruit Arrangements You May Like:
- Actual color of flowers and arrangements may differ slightly from image
- Rainbowly reserves the right to replace another item of equivalent value depending on availability.
- Bouquet pot may vary slightly based on availability.
- For last minute/ same day orders, please email or Whatsapp us to check for availability before placing your order. We are always here to help!
- Visit our Facebook and Instagram for more photos! @rainbowlysg