Luxury Money Flower Bouquet (for him) (Cash Notes NOT inclusive)
Electronics, Wine & Whisky, or another gift card? Skip "traditional" gifts for men and guarantee a smile of satisfaction with our money flower bouquet specially made for him.
Whether it's for father's day, for your significant partner, your best friend or just your brother, our banknotes bouquets are a tactful way to give the gift of money.
Have fun with our unique gift option with these one of a kind money bouquets specially made for him and beautifully wrapped together. This is a "flower bouquet" that he's sure to keep.
Prices stated are for artwork and design, it DOES NOT inclusive banknotes.
Please insert " Cash Amount: XXXX " under Gift Card Message column (leave a space after your gift message). We will email you within the day for the additional cash top up after we've received your order.
Happy birthday jack! Love, Lyn.
“Cash Amount : $100”
Please make sure shipping address and contact number are valid and someone will be around for the collection before placing an order.
All Bouquets are made up of 18 - 20 notes, regardless of the custom amounts.
I.E. A $100 custom amount bouquet might be made up of 20 x $5 notes and similarly a $1000 custom amount bouquet might be made up of 20 x $100 notes. Our artisan will decide on the best combination for your bouquet.
Sample bouquet in picture shows 9X SGD10 notes, 10X SGD2 notes and 5X SGD50 notes, amount totaling to SGD350.
Amount can be adjusted in denominations of SGD2, SGD5, SGD10, SGD50, SGD100.
Alternative Fruit Bouquets & Fruit Arrangements:
- Rainbowly reserves the right to replace any item in the bouquet with another of equivalent value depending on availability.
- Wrapping materials may vary slightly based on availability.
- Please kindly make a booking at least 2 days in advance for any orders with money flowers.
- For last minute/ same day orders, please email or whataspp us to check for availability before placing your order. We are always here to help!
- Visit our Facebook and Instagram for more photos! @rainbowlysg