$88 Thoughts | Luxury Money Bouquet (for her) (Price Inclusive of Cash notes) ( Limited Edition)
There's a new way to say I love you, congratulations, happy birthday, or thank you. Money is a universal language that can say it all. So why not give a Money Bouquet of $88 worth to your loved ones? Specially made for this Mothers Day, check out our Preserved Carnation x Money Bouquet!
This Mothers Day, we got you covered with this practical and thoughtful bouquet that'll last the entire year! Our $88 bouquet is made of crisp notes, individually packed and comes in a mix of $2 and $10 notes! Order a flower bouquet with a difference today!
Looking for more money flower bouquets made from real cash & banknotes?
How it Works
Priced at $208, this "$88 Dollar Thoughts" money bouquet includes banknote of total value of SGD88, persevered carnation and white baby breath.
The order will be prepared as shown in the product image.
If you would like a customized amount, please order from either options below:
Money Bouquet for Her (Custom Amount)
Money Bouquet for Him (Custom Amount)
For custom amounts, we will drop you an WhatsApp or email upon receiving your order to confirm the amount you would like to add for the bouquet.
Payments for such only works through bank transfer , Paynow and Paylah due to high transactional fees. Credit card payments are accepted if 4% transactional fees are bound by customers.
Sample bouquet in picture shows 6X SGD10 notes, 4X SGD5 notes and 10X SGD2 notes, amount totaling to SGD100.
Alternative Money Bouquet Options:
You may also enjoy our original creations:
- Rainbowly reserves the right to replace any item in the bouquet with another of equivalent value depending on availability.
- Wrapping materials may vary slightly based on availability.
- Please kindly make a booking at least 2 days in advance for any orders with money flowers.
- For last minute/ same day orders, please email or whataspp us to check for availability before placing your order. We are always here to help!
- Visit our Facebook and Instagram for more photos! @rainbowlysg