Teachers Day Gifts 2021
3 reasons why we offer the best gifts for Teachers on Teachers Day (2021)
Looking for a thoughtful gift this Teacher’s day? Show your appreciation with our edible bouquets for Teachers Day 2021 in Singapore!
Teacher’s day in Singapore falls on the 3rd of September 2021 (Friday). So make sure to plan in advance to make sure that your thoughts reach them on time!
Of course, teachers would probably love everything from you and your child. But there certainly are a few things to avoid; Personalized Mugs, Stuffed toys, more scented candles (how many do they have space for?)
Let us tell you why Rainbowly offers the perfect gift this Teachers Day 2021!
Great for Him or for Her
Whether you are catering a gift for a male or female teacher, we have a suitable fruit arrangement that is sure to make an impression. You won’t have to worry about catering different gifts for him or for her. Our edible flower bouquets are also great for all ages!
Practical Gift, Instagram Worthy, Healthier Choice, Made Fresh Daily
Here' at Rainbowly, we offer everything that makes for a practical gift option. Nothing really goes to waste since every bite is going to be a delight! Unlike baked goods or full chocolate bars, our assortment is a healthier choice, made fresh daily, and will definitely make for a highlight on your favorite teacher’s Instagram story!
Every purchase comes with a Complimentary Gift Card
- “Nothing means more to me than thoughtful notes from students and parents showing their sincere appreciation.”
We know how important it is for any recipient to have a keepsake that last forever. Let us convey your thoughts with our complimentary greeting card included for every purchase!
Still looking for more Teachers Day 2021 Gift Options?
Here is a list of a few more of our favorites that we have put together for you to help an educator in your life who deserves it:
1. An Amazon Gift Card (Is there anything you can’t get from the world's largest e-commerce store?)
2. A framed picture of the class together! (I’m sure the teacher would find space to put this up… at least till everyone graduates)
3. A good book! (That’s subjective, but teachers would probably more to read.. won’t they?)
4. A few bottles of their favorite wine or liquor (Might not be the most appropriate, but admittedly they do have a lot to deal with.)
5.Coffee & Tea! (This is a geninue suggestion)
We hope you find creative ways to gift this Teachers day!